[blindlaw] question about handwritten notes

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 22 04:39:55 UTC 2016

As a blind paralegal I have found a couple ways to address this issue. My
preference is to have the attorney communicate via email any assignments or
other work requests that need to be brought to my attention. Additionally,
attorneys will communicate information verbally that needs to be brought to
my attention. hope this helps.
Chuck Krugman, MSW paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721