[blindlaw] FW: We’re looking for Administrative Law Judges

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Fri Mar 25 14:55:40 UTC 2016

fyi

From: Maurer, Patricia [mailto:PMaurer at nfb.org]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 8:51 AM
To: jobs at nfbnet.org
Cc: State President, Colorado <slabarre at labarrelaw.com>
Subject: FW: We’re looking for Administrative Law Judges

From: ^OEA Net Post [mailto:OEA.Net.Post at ssa.gov]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 5:42 PM
To: ^OEA Net Post
Subject: We’re looking for Administrative Law Judges

 <http://www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount>

Dear Colleague:

Would you or someone you know like to preside over Social Security  <http://ow.ly/ZS2KI> hearings as an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)?

We plan to add up to 250 ALJ positions to our nationwide staff. We need judges in many parts of the country. Keep your eye on  <http://www.usajobs.gov/> USAJOBS for details about ALJ vacancies and information on how to apply.

ALJs make critical decisions that affect people’s lives. They also enjoy a work-life balance that can be challenging to find in private practice. For general information about this important government role, please visit the  <http://ow.ly/ZS379> our ALJ Website, where you can  <https://www.youtube.com/embed/MiEzhKzV-g4?rel=0> hear directly from current ALJs about the honor of service.

To apply, you will need:

*	A current license and authorization to practice law in the United States; and
*	Seven full years of experience as a licensed attorney that involves litigation, administrative law, or a combination of both.

Since the window for applying may be short, interested candidates should begin preparing for the application process now.

Please tell your members and associates about this exciting opportunity.

Thank you for helping us spread the word!

Sincerely,

J. Jioni Palmer
Associate Commissioner for External Affairs
(T) 410-965-1804
 <http://ssa.pr-optout.com/Tracking.aspx?Data=HHL%3d%3a0%3c8A9-%3eLCE1%3b%2b43.LP%3f%40083%3a&RE=IN&RI=1900444&Preview=False&DistributionActionID=316246&Action=Follow+Link> @SSAOutreach

For the latest Social Security News, check out the latest edition of the  <http://ssa.pr-optout.com/Tracking.aspx?Data=HHL%3d%3a098%3b9-%3eLCE1%3b%2b43.LP%3f%40083%3a&RE=IN&RI=1900133&Preview=False&DistributionActionID=309372&Action=Follow+Link> Social Security Update.

Secure Today and Tomorrow! Create a my Social Security account at  <http://www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount> www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount.

Stay Connected with  <http://www.socialsecurity.gov/socialmedia/> Social Security:

 <https://www.facebook.com/socialsecurity>  <https://twitter.com/socialsecurity>  <https://www.youtube.com/user/SocialSecurityOnline>  <https://www.ssa.gov/multimedia/webinars/>

 <http://www.myra.gov>

myRA makes saving for retirement easy

 <http://www.socialsecurity.gov>

This communication produced and disseminated at U.S. taxpayer expense.

If you would rather not receive future communications from Social Security Administration, let us know by clicking  <http://SSA.pr-optout.com/OptOut.aspx?14014x22889x0x3x0x24000x6&Email=diandra.taylor%40ssa.gov> here.
Social Security Administration, 3409 Annex 6401 Security Boulevard, Baltimore, MD 21235 United States