[blindlaw] assistancce needed with project

Nathan Clark troubleclark at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:29:18 UTC 2016

Hi All
My name is Nathan Clark and I am a junior at Towson University in
Towson, MD majoring in criminal justice, sociology and anthropology.
One of my professors I have this semester approached me today and
asked me if I was interested in doing some sort of research regarding
disability and criminal justice. I said of course I would love to do
the research. Luckily, the research project does not start until next
spring because I am already signed up for classes in the fall so I
would take this independent study class with this professor in the
Spring of 2017. My question to you all is what would be a interesting
issue for my professor and I to do research, analysis and eventually
write up some sort of report or document up relating to disability and
the criminal justice system? Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated? Thanks.
Sincerely,
Nathan Clark