[blindlaw] decreasing reliance on readers as proofers

Nicole Askins njaskins at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 23:45:02 UTC 2016

Hello all I just wanted to add to this conversation another question. Is
there already a template for legal writing that could be used? If not could
such a template be created? I'm fairly certain that a template that is
generally acceptable could be useful to all in the legal Community. Any
thoughts?

On Nov 12, 2016 6:38 PM, "Chang, Patti via BlindLaw" <blindlaw at nfbnet.org>