[blindlaw] decreasing reliance on readers as proofers

kelby carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 23:55:10 UTC 2016

Brian Hartgen has a very useful training course on how to use MS Word
with JAWS; it's expensive, but worth the price. I have thought of
recording something similar as a basic intro to Word for bling
attorneys and law students. I'm on law review now and do all the
cite-check assignments myself; my editors don't send too much back.
There are definitely ways to do it.