[blindlaw] following Up on Decreasing Reliance on Sighted Assistants

Tai Tomasi ttomasi at driowa.org
Tue Nov 15 18:00:11 UTC 2016

Chris:

Thanks for this explanation of txti. This sounds like a good solution. I like the idea of linking the txti site to the NABL website, so that attorneys with the password can add their own tips and tricks to the wiki, rather than waiting for the manager of the website to add content.

Tai Tomasi, J.D.
Staff Attorney

400 East Court Ave., Ste. 300
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
Tel: 515-278-2502; Toll Free: 1-800-779-2502
FAX: 515-278-0539; Relay 711
E-mail: ttomasi at driowa.org
www.driowa.org

Our Mission:  To defend and promote the human and legal rights of Iowans with disabilities

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail and any attachments contain information from the law firm of Disability Rights Iowa and are intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s). This e-mail may contain privileged attorney-client communications or work product. Any dissemination by anyone other than an intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not a named recipient, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies from any drives or storage media and destroy any printouts.