[blindlaw] Reviewing Redlining in Adobe PDF Document

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 05:37:52 UTC 2016

Hi Tai,

This is a tricky one. The firm I work for has a similar approach to
circulating pdfs and word documents and I know most colleagues do.
It's a good rule and I agree with it because I've heard stories of
things coming through in metadata that one would not wish the other
side in a matter to know about.

I tend to review the document sent back as a text document and then to
check back on the pdf itself if there are parts where I'm not clear
what has been deleted etc or If I'm not sure what a comment relates
to.

I'd be really interested to hear if you come up with a better solution.

Ger