[blindlaw] Reviewing Redlining in Adobe PDF Document

Deepa Goraya deepa.goraya at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 01:58:17 UTC 2016

I agree with using  Adobe Pro or some other program to convert it to Word,
making changes in red-line, and converting it back to a PDF if you can, or
asking for the Word version from your colleague. You can also use the
keystroke Windows Semicolon to bring up a list of all revisions, comments,
and footnotes.

Deepinder K. Goraya, ESQ.