[blindlaw] information

Melissa Allman mrallman116 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 13:03:07 UTC 2016

I hope this is okay, but I'd like to jump on this thread and ask a question of my own. I use IOS devices at home and a Windows operating system at work. Actually a Mac was made available for me in the event I need to use it but I did not figure it out quickly like you did and ai dont' think it has a track pad.

My question is a bit different. When I'm using Windows and JAWS and I'm on the internet, I can use the insert F7 command to go to the links lis tand then type the first letter of a link to jump to that link. I find this very important for web sites I know well like the cloud-based client data base our office uses. How can I move to links with that level of efficiency ot safari using IOS devices? This would make my work at home much easier.
 I've tried item chooser or spotlight search but I'm wondering if there's another way. Thanks for any suggestions.
Sent from my iPad