[blindlaw] Accessibility of relativity with screen readers

Marcos Rodrigues mrodrigues81 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 22 16:48:45 UTC 2016

Good afternoon:

I just started on a document review project using relativity and I am happy to inform you that the program is accessible with screen readers (I am using NVDA and it works very well, so I assume it also works well with jaws).

The checkboxes used to tag the documents are easy to use (relativity is an internet explorer based programs) and the documents can be read if you download them to your PC since the software has this option.

The only two things I was unable to do are reading the documents on the relativity window and redacting the documents but other than that the program is accessible and friendly to blind users.

Regards.
Marcos Rodrigues
mrodrigues81 at hotmail.com<mailto:mrodrigues81 at hotmail.com>