[blindlaw] Accessibility of relativity with screen readers

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 06:59:14 UTC 2016

Hi Marcos,

Thank you for this feedback. Not being able to read the documents in
the Relativity Window seems a big draw back. It seems to me that it
would be slow to have to download the documents, read them and then
locate them again on the system and tag them. Happy to be corrected
about this.

Kind regards

Ger