[blindlaw] Bluebook

Meredith Ballard m13grey at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 13:44:01 UTC 2016

I had some issues with the Bluebook website when I first started law school, mainly because the website is organized differently than the actual book (or it was a few years ago, I’m now a 3L) and my instructions for class were specifically for the book itself. The screen reader may be better if you are using the accessible PDF or an MS word version. The whole process will get easier once you memorize the citation style for your area and don’t have to constantly look up routine things.