[blindlaw] Bluebook

Derek Manners dmanners at jd16.law.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 7 13:51:54 UTC 2016

Hey Jamyanne, one thing that worked really well for a friend of mine was to use the online version and then use a Braille display to quickly see the formatting. Not sure if this would work for you, but I pretty much only use the online version because I find it much easier to navigate. Then if I'm confused, I go to the blue book itself. What's great about the online version is that the index is on the left as apposed to the back of the book so you can navigate to where you want to go without having to go through the index and move hundreds of pages back and forth.

Best regards
Derek Manners

Sent from my iPhone