[blindlaw] Bluebook

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Wed Sep 7 16:53:31 UTC 2016

Hi Jameyanne,

The online version is easy to navigate with a screen reader. I don’t know about other screen readers, but JAWS does a good job identifying formatting attributes in the online version with the exception of small caps, which you will need to use during your second and/or third year of law school if you are on a law journal. If you need to figure out what needs to be in small caps and what doesn’t, I’m afraid the only nonvisual way to do so independently using JAWS is to copy and paste the example(s) into a Word document and check that way, as JAWS cannot identify small caps on a web page or in a PDF document.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your studies.

Michal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Derek Manners via BlindLaw