[blindlaw] an introduction

Robin Barnes robinsensei at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 02:04:10 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
My name is Robin Barnes and I wanted to write a quick introduction. I am
a CO native and I am currently enrolled in my second semester of a
paralegal certification program here in CO. I have been blind since
birth and am really excited about a change in my career and new growth
and challenges.
I signed up for this list to use it as a resource as I continue my
studies. I know everybody who subscribes is busy so you probably won't
hear a lot from me. I'm definitely looking forward to getting to know
you all and appreciate in advance any tips you may have.
I'm currently taking a Legal Ethics class which is fascinating.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Robin