[blindlaw] an introduction

Patti Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:16:08 UTC 2016

Welcome to our list.  Are there any particular issues which prompted you to
join?

The National Federation of the blind knows

that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.  You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang Esq.
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
pattischang at gmail.com
WWW.NFBOFILLINOIS.ORG