[blindlaw] Schedule A hiring

Andrew Webb awebb2168 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 18:35:54 UTC 2016

I recall that a panel of members of the NABL put on a very nice
teleconference perhaps a couple years ago discussing the Schedule A process,
which was particularly interesting given that there were presentations from
individuals who had actually succeeded in getting hired through Schedule A.
Perhaps someone can provide a link to a recording or transcript of that
presentation, if such exists?

Andrew