[blindlaw] {Spam?} RE: question on accessible investing

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Tue Sep 27 16:09:01 UTC 2016

Hello Mr. Loevy:

Please consider subscribing to the blind finance mailing list; send a blank
message to:

blindfinance-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Any question(s) you may have will be sufficiently addressed on that list.

Besides the aforementioned mailing list, you can check out:

Scot Trade
www.scottrade.com

Or:

CapitalOne Investing
www.capitaloneinvesting.com

Of course, this will depend on what you want to do:  Do you wish to invest
using a discount brokerage firm?  Or do you prefer to have a broker manage
your investments for you?

The brokerage firms whose websites are cited here are discount brokerages;
what that means is that you will be the one to choose when to buy and sell
stocks.  And, yes, these do have mobile apps, at least they each have one
for my Shiny "crapware" Android phone!  Scot Trade charges $7 on stocks
bought and sold, CapitalOne Investing charges $6.95.

Good luck with your investing plans!  I myself run with PENNY STOCKS because
I don't have a FAT POCKET.  If I can answer anymore questions on this
subject, please contact me privately via E-mail at:

ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado