[blindlaw] question on accessible investing

Loevy, Joshua L. (LG) JLoevy at LATHROPGAGE.COM
Mon Sep 26 20:29:20 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
I apologize for this post being off-topic. If there is a more appropriate list to send this query please let me know, I didn’t see one.
I am looking for a web site-app for investing that is jaws or voiceover accessible. I would appreciate any insight any of you may have had in working with any investment platforms.
Thanks,
Josh

[cid:image1da2dd.GIF at 1fa9716c.40b41666]

Joshua Loevy
Associate
Pierre Laclede Center, 7701 Forsyth Boulevard, Suite 500 | Clayton, MO  63105
P: 314.613.2518 | F: 314.613.2801 | JLoevy at LATHROPGAGE.COM<mailto:JLoevy at LATHROPGAGE.COM>
www.lathropgage.com<http://www.lathropgage.com>

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain material that (1) is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient, and (2) may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, attorney work product doctrine or other legal rules. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.