[blindlaw] Letter from first school for admittance to another school after dismissal

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 00:01:24 UTC 2017

Hello everyone. I hope you are well. As many of you may know, I have had continuous trouble with my school from the beginning. I have some questions about any approach to take when applying to other schools.

I met with them a couple weeks ago. At that meeting, they agreed to write a letter so that I can attend another school this fall. They also said they will not "interfere" with my ability to get into another school. Nor will they "sabotage my efforts" in continuing my quest for a legal education.

I believe this is now a 501 letter that may be given in the place of the 2 year waiting period a student usually has to wait before applying to another school. This letter replaces the old 505 letter.

My question is, are they required to provide the letter to the schools and/or to LSAC or can they provide the letter to me and I can upload it as one of my supporting documents?

Any thoughts?

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone