[blindlaw] Blind Law Professionals Needed for NFB-Pearson Career Exploration Mentorship Program

Farber, Randy rfarber at jw.com
Mon Apr 17 15:17:10 UTC 2017

Anil - Here is my contact information.  It was good talking with you.  I look forward to working with the program.

Randy

Randal S. Farber
Jackson Walker L.L.P.
1401 McKinney, Suite 1900
Houston, Texas 77010
713-752-4241 - Office
832-588-3207 - Cell
713-308-4120 - Fax
RFarber at JW.com

Board Certified, Commercial Real Estate Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Since 1996
The statements contained herein are not intended to and do not constitute an opinion as to any tax or other matter.  They are not intended or written to be used, and may not be relied upon, by you or any other person for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under any Federal tax law or otherwise.