[blindlaw] Reading hand-written revisions to documents

Amar Jain amarjain at amarjain.com
Tue Feb 21 08:03:17 UTC 2017

Hi Ger,

In the Indian context, it becomes challenging because the support staff is overloaded with work from a team of 7-10 people and the partner. It's usually one secretary per team.

And you will appreciate the amount of time which goes in for understanding the hand mark-up of other counsels and other parties to the transaction.

Another challenge is to provide hand mark-up for comments which is an international norm.

Warmly,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone