[blindlaw] Interview Featuring Richard Chen - a Blind Corporate Lawyer

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 05:49:15 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Some of you may recall that I had shared Judge David S. Tatel's
interview on this list a few months ago.
As part of the same interview series, we recently interviewed Richard
Chen, a blind corporate lawyer, who has worked at some of the biggest
firms in the US after pursuing his professional education at Harvard
University.
His interview can be found here:
http://idialaw.com/blog/idap-interview-series-interview-vi-with-richard-chen/
I would strongly suggest that you read it, in light of the fact that
many of the actionable insights that he shares can be immensely useful
for lawyers and law students with disabilities.

I'd be grateful if you could write to me off-list to share the names
of any other lawyers with disabilities who you think we should
interview.
We are especially looking for litigators, academicians and female
lawyers with disabilities because those are 3 segments of the disabled
population that we've not meaningfully covered thus far. Thank you!

Best,
Rahul