[blindlaw] Diagraming Logic Games

J Steele-Louchart jsteelelouchart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 06:54:48 UTC 2017

Hi, all,

Will somebody please describe to me how you successfully diagrammed
logic games on the LSAT as a totally blind test-taker?

I can correctly identify the first sequence and write it as a list in
a word document. My problem is then rearranging the variables with
each new question to come up with the next right answer. I'd like
someone to be extremely specific in how they solve these without
losing track of which variables are where. I'm approved to use either
a word document or hardcopy braille for the diagrams.

Please, this would be indescribably helpful to me.

Thank you,