[blindlaw] reading comp on lsat

Shelley Richards shelleyrichards9 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:24:26 UTC 2017

Hello,
I read through the questions before reading the passage, so that while
I was reading I already knew what information I was looking for.
After reading I then read the questions again and filled in the
answers.  I very occationally needed to go back and read a few lines
of the passage again, but this did not happen often.  This worked out
quite well for me.  I was able to complete the reading comp sections
fairly quickly, and got a good score as well.  I practiced many
different ways though.  You need to try different methods while
practicing, and figure out what is going to work best for you.  Good
luck on the test.