[blindlaw] Court Reporting/Stenography

Darren Keepers darren.keepers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:00:53 UTC 2017

Dear list members,

I am looking into court reporting/stenography schools in the Los
Angeles area and online. I wanted to contact this list to see if
anybody is or knows somebody who is involved in this field?

I am mainly interested in finding visually impaired individuals who
are going to school or who have already entered the field, but I'm
willing to talk to anybody who can give me feedback.

I want to get a good idea of what technology I'll need to work with
the Stenographs and other Steno software.

I have heard that the training can tend to be inaccessible, but I'd
like to get more opinions on that statement.

I'm also wondering if a campus based option is better than online or not.

Thanks in advance for all the help and take care.
--
Best Regards,
Darren Keepers