[blindlaw] Tax Returns

kelby carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 15:05:38 UTC 2017

All,

I am doing an internship that involves, among other things, analyzing
clients' tax returns. While the IRS has a lot of accessible forms that
I am able to fill out, it's more difficult to read previous tax
returns that are already complete. I have Kurzweil, but using OCR
doesn't always work that well since it doesn't catch things like
checked or unchecked boxes. Does anyone know of a solution besides
obtaining a reader? We're having some trouble doing that at the
moment.