[blindlaw] Trial Advocacy, how to?

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:52:05 UTC 2017

Hi Olusegun,

I'm aware of the differences you mention. Historically, attorneys
practiced in common law Courts and solicitors in Chancery. When those
Courts were merged (about a century and a half ago) the description
attorney was dropped.

It is very easy to transfer from being a solicitor to a barrister here
and vice versa.

Ger