[blindlaw] VITA Publications by the IRS

kelby carlson kelbycarlson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 20:37:28 UTC 2017

All,

Another tax question. I'm doing the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
through my school's clinic, and we have several publications that we
use in the course of work. While the IRS has a lot of its forms and
publications accessible, I can't find any of these: P 4012, 4491,
4491-W, or 6744. Mostly the problems are the inaccessibility of the
decision trees in the PDFs and the fact that sample forms (such as
intake sheets) appear to be embedded in the PDF as images, making it
impossible to read. Does anyone know if there are accessible versions
of these anywhere?