[blindlaw] Taking the June LSAT

J Steele-Louchart jsteelelouchart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:19:57 UTC 2017

Hi, Nicole,

Microsoft Excel will be your best friend. Put your rules either
vertically down the page or horizontally at the top of the page, then
put your two or three master game boards beside or beneath your rules,
and manipulate the variables spatially the same exact way a sighted
person does.

Note that you'll need a clear and legible notation strategy, such as
making blank spaces, putting a slash in when it could be this variable
or that variable, etc.

What I found, honestly, is that once I stopped assuming that my
blindness was holding me back, I realized that in reality, I just had
no idea how to do them. If you can understand the process, the
accessibility will fall into place.

Warmth,

--
J Steele-Louchart