[blindlaw] Columbia Legal Services Advocacy Director Announcement

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Jun 1 23:33:05 UTC 2017

From: fangseattle at googlegroups.com [mailto:fangseattle at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Daquiz, Abigail - SOL
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2017 3:30 PM
To: fangseattle at googlegroups.com
Subject: [fangs] CLS Advocacy Director Announcement

CLS is hiring a dynamic Advocacy Director to coordinate our statewide and national litigation and advocacy projects, and play a key role in shaping the future of our organization. The Advocacy Director serves as a thought-partner for our Executive Director and Directing Attorneys.

The ideal candidate must have a commitment to systemic and multi-forum advocacy, enthusiasm and commitment working on anti-poverty and race equity issues, and be comfortable managing change, supervising advocacy leaders and teams, and providing a high-level of management and support.

Submit applications by June 23rd, and share our announcement far and wide.

Best,

Trisa Kern, Director of Program Administration
Columbia Legal Services
Central Support Office

101 Yesler Way, Suite 300 | Seattle, WA 98104 | (206) 287-8614
trisa.kern at columbialegal.org<mailto:trisa.kern at columbialegal.org> | www.columbialegal.org<http://www.columbialegal.org/>
Sign up<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=hbcpgwkab&p=oi&m=1110994028583&sit=diip5chhb&f=c34bdb54-4ad4-4ba9-9a3b-1c56bebdeeef> for newsletters and updates.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0]<https://www.facebook.com/columbialegalservices> [cid:image002.jpg at 01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0] <https://twitter.com/columbialgl_org>  Our vision of justice: When people have the necessary tools and opportunity to achieve social and economic justice, a more inclusive and equitable society is possible.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This communication and attachments may contain privileged or confidential information. If you feel you have received this message in error, please alert me of that fact and then delete it. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this communication by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

---

You are currently subscribed to atj-community as: daquiz.abigail at dol.gov<mailto:daquiz.abigail at dol.gov>.

To access web features of this list, visit list.wsba.org/read/<http://list.wsba.org/read/>

Please send an email to the list administrator<mailto:owner-atj-community at list.wsba.org%20> to update the list administrator with changes to your email address.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Federal Attorneys Networking Group of Seattle" group.