[blindlaw] Columbia Legal Services Advocacy Director Announcement

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Jun 13 23:24:19 UTC 2017

From: Trisa Kern [mailto:Trisa.Kern at ColumbiaLegal.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 3:59 PM
To: Diversity Stakeholders
Subject: [diversity-stakeholders] CLS Advocacy Director Announcement

Colleagues,

Columbia Legal Services is hiring a dynamic Advocacy Director to coordinate our statewide and national litigation and advocacy projects, and play a key role in shaping the future of our organization. The Advocacy Director serves as a thought-partner for our Executive Director and Directing Attorneys. The ideal candidate must have a commitment and understanding of systemic and multi-forum advocacy, enthusiasm and commitment working on anti-poverty and race equity issues, and be comfortable managing change, s supervising advocacy leaders and teams, and providing a high-level of management and support.

Please submit applications by June 23rd, and share our announcement far and wide.

Trisa Kern, Director of Program Administration
Columbia Legal Services
Central Support Office

101 Yesler Way, Suite 300 | Seattle, WA 98104 | (206) 287-8614
trisa.kern at columbialegal.org<mailto:trisa.kern at columbialegal.org> | www.columbialegal.org<http://www.columbialegal.org/>
Sign up<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=hbcpgwkab&p=oi&m=1110994028583&sit=diip5chhb&f=c34bdb54-4ad4-4ba9-9a3b-1c56bebdeeef> for newsletters and updates.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0]<https://www.facebook.com/columbialegalservices> [cid:image002.jpg at 01CF4DBE.DEBFA3E0] <https://twitter.com/columbialgl_org>  Our vision of justice: When people have the necessary tools and opportunity to achieve social and economic justice, a more inclusive and equitable society is possible.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This communication and attachments may contain privileged or confidential information. If you feel you have received this message in error, please alert me of that fact and then delete it. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this communication by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

---

You are currently subscribed to diversity-stakeholders as: noel.nightingale at ed.gov<mailto:noel.nightingale at ed.gov>.