[blindlaw] Experience with Journal Technologies’ eCourt©

Brian Unitt BrianUnitt at holsteinlaw.com
Fri Nov 10 20:07:13 UTC 2017

Dear list members,

The Riverside County Superior Court, where I practice most often is planning to implement a new case management system, Journal Technologies’ eCourt©.  The press release does not say anything about the court having given any consideration to accessability issues.  Does anyone have experience with this system as used in other courts? If others have had problems with it, I would like to bring them to the attention of the court staff.  Thanks for any feedback.

Brian
Brian C. Unitt
Holstein, Taylor and Unitt
A Professional Corporation