[blindlaw] Anyone at the NFB of NY convention this weekend?

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Mon Nov 20 08:01:32 UTC 2017

HI Sy,

I hope you were able to connect with someone in NY.  Either way, I highly
recommend you plan to attend the NFB's July 2018 national convention in
Orlando.  A group of blind lawyers will formally meet at the national
convention.  This group of blind lawyers doesn't typically meet at the state
affiliate level in most states.  Some of us will be in Washington DC for the
annual Washington Seminar event in January to advocate for legislation if
you are interested in coming to DC.  A blind lawyer's social lunch or dinner
typically occurs in DC during this event.