[blindlaw] Hurricane Irma

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Sep 7 23:08:57 UTC 2017

To our Florida Colleagues and anyone else in the path of Irma, we are
thinking of you and praying for the best!

Please know that the ABA website is constantly being updated and will offer
resources for this storm as well.  Attorneys can find out information on how
to volunteer, contribute financially, or access disaster relief materials.
Free CLE is available  to  bring you up to speed on disaster relief law so
that you can offer probono services to storm victims.

www.ambar.org/DisasterRelief <http://www.ambar.org/DisasterRelief>

Again, we wish everyone in the affected area the absolute best!

Scott