[blindlaw] Immigration law text

Fred Wright Lopez fwlopez at comcast.net
Fri Aug 10 20:04:50 UTC 2018

Sorry for not responding earlier to your post; I’ve been out town for a while.   I just recently obtained an electronic copy (along with a print copy) of Kurzban’s 14th Edition “Immigration Law Source Bood”.   Downloaded electronic version to my IMac and Ipd with no problem.  Although retired, I do some pro bono asylum cases for unaccompanied children.  I am a member of AILA (American Immigration Lawyer’s Association).  I contact AILA headquarters and was referred to AGORA (the AILA publication department). Initially by phone then by email I explained my lack of vision, my pro bono work and need for an electronic copy of the new Kurzban book.  In quick order AILA accommodated my my request.   AILA / AGORA sent me a download file and mailed me the print version for the same price  as if I had just purchased the print book.

Hope this is of some help.  Please contact  me if I can be of assistance.

Fred
Federico Wright Lopez
DC Bar #355529