[blindlaw] Immigration law text

Jen Barrow jlynnbarrow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:04:27 UTC 2018

Hi. It has been a few years since I used Kurzbans regularly, but it used to be available electronically on AILALINK. It wasn’t necessarily downloadable, but one could work with it. You would require a login to get into this database, but perhaps the legal aid program you are doing the pro bono cases for would share their login with you so you can try it.

Sent from my iPhone

*This message may contain legally privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately and delete all copies of this message.