[blindlaw] Article about special education in Texas or lack thereof

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Sun Aug 26 12:24:08 UTC 2018

Mr Burley,

It appears that your mail reader has split the URL into two lines.

The URL below was reassembled into one line that starts with 'http://' and
ends with '13182079.php'. If it still doesn't work for you, please check
that your mail reader has not split the URL.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/ar <goog_1330233161>
ticle/Texas-saved-billions-cut <goog_1330233161>
ting-special-education-13182079.php

_don