[blindlaw] track changes, etc.

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Tue Dec 25 19:56:20 UTC 2018

Elizabeth, sadly, Freedom Scientific, VFO, Vispero or whatever other name I
have missed, DOES NOT have any competition!  It could be argued that
Supernova is a competing screen reader; however, I doubt if it has such a
large following here in the United States or elsewhere in the world aside
from Britain; NVDA may be getting better, but when the need to earn a wage
arises, not so sure it can match much up to Jaws yet.  It may jolly well get
there sooner rather than later, but that could be a rather long wait for
many of us!  Window-Eyes won't ever be resuscitated, unless, by a stroke of
luck or the waving of some magical wand, its source code gets released to
the public fora and any number of folks far smarter than I elect to play
some ball with it and see what they can crank together.

Personally, I look forward to the day and time when I can do everything on
my Shiny smart toys and forget Windows altogether.  With that, I will begin
searching for compatible apps on the Android platform that can be deployed
for use in legal and other business practices.  I sure hope I'll be lucky if
not in 2018, hopefully in 2019 and going forward!  Merry Christmas to one
and all and blessings to all!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado