[blindlaw] accessibility issues in public criminal defense

Daniel McBride dlmlaw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 11 02:32:17 UTC 2018

Derek:

I have been licensed 34 years. My first 3 years were as a prosecutor, the following 21 years as a criminal defense trial attorney. I am glad to talk with you. I am full tomorrow, but should have time Tuesday onward.

I would, also, recommend contacting Shannon Giestler, a fine criminal defense attorney in Lubbock, Texas. I cannot think of a better person than Shannon to talk with.

Daniel McBride
Fort Worth, Texas
817-847-0023