[blindlaw] accessibility issues in public criminal defense

Graham Hardy GHardy at harrisbrun.com
Mon Jun 11 16:36:08 UTC 2018

Hi Kelby,

The manufacturer's information is at http://www.fujitsu.com/ca/en/products/computing/peripheral/scanners/scansnap/ix500/. When I looked, I will say I couldn't immediately find which of their scanners, if any, has rechargeable batteries.

Graham Hardy | Lawyer  604-608-2043 | ghardy at harrisbrun.com

HARRIS & BRUN LAW CORPORATION - Barristers & Solicitors
500 - 555 West Georgia  Vancouver  BC  V6B 1Z6
Phone: 604-683-2466   Fax: 604-683-4541   www.harrisbrun.com

This transmission is directed in confidence solely to the person named above, and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. The contents of this transmission may also be subject to solicitor-client privilege and all rights to that privilege are expressly claimed and not waived. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (collect if necessary) at (604) 683-2466, and destroy the original transmission without making a copy.

Any chance you could send a link to specs and cost of that software and scanner?

Sent from my iPhone