[blindlaw] JAWS 2018

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Tue Jun 12 14:54:07 UTC 2018

I have been experiencing multiple issues as well, but at least for me, it appears related to the same network issues that are going on for years - the county IT that provides services to our agency refuses to make any allowances in the profiles of those who use assistive technology, and both the security program and other apps (as well as ancient, unused information still in the boot-up) fight screen narrators and magnification programs.

Susan C L Kelly
Assistant Public Defender
Pima County Public Defenders Office - Juvenile DIvision
Ofc: 520-724-2994
Fax: 520-770-4168