[blindlaw] Recommendations for Court

Daniel McBride dlmlaw at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 3 00:47:04 UTC 2018

Dear Aser & Others:

I know absolutely nothing about the directional beacons and have never used one.

Over the years, I have done regular business at three different courthouses in Tarrant County, Texas. I know them like the back of my hand and have little trouble navigating them without a beacon.

There's no technology quite like that of good ol' human familiarity. Particularly, I can get around the Tim Curry Justice Center as well as I get aroung my own home. And this is a nine floor courthouse with 32 courtrooms, the clerks offices and District Attorney's offices.

Never have needed a beacon and, at age 62, never will.

Daniel McBride