[blindlaw] Recommendations for Court

sy.hoekstra at gmail.com sy.hoekstra at gmail.com
Thu May 3 03:42:52 UTC 2018

Hi Howard,

I would love to talk and get more information about what the OCA is looking
for.  I'm a blind attorney practicing with a non-profit in Manhattan family
court.  And I know a couple others on this list who are in NY courts as
well.  Think we could find a time to talk?  You can e-mail me off-list at
sy.hoekstra at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Sy