[blindlaw] NABL Annual Meeting

Scott C. Labarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Wed May 9 14:45:41 UTC 2018

Greetings NABL Friends:

On July 5, 2018, the National Association of Blind Lawyers will be
conducting its annual meeting at the Rosen Shingle  Creek Resort in Orlando
as part of the NFB's Convention.  The meeting will start at 1:00 pm and
conclude at 5:00 followed by our ever popular reception.

We are currently planning the meeting and would love to hear from our
members about topics that people would like us to cover.  Feel free to reply
on list or contact me at slabarre at labarrelaw.com
<mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com>  or 303 504-5979.

At the Convention, we will also be celebrating the 20th anniversary of the
NABL Mock Trial on July 4th.  Our first trial occurred in 1998 and took up
the topic of throwing blind people out of emergency exit rows on airplanes.
In fact, blind people were arrested for sitting in the seat to which they
were assigned.       We are contemplating reenacting the original episode of
the Mock Trial.

Thank you very much for your attention to this message.  Have a terrific
day!

Best,

Scott