[blindlaw] Reading PDFs with JAWS has become infeasible

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 02:00:38 UTC 2018

Hi Rahul,

I've always found Jaws annoying when it comes to pdf's. My solution is to use Kurzwell and turn the document into a word document. There are problems with this, There will be some letters off, and it won't work on handwriting very well, but it's the best solution I have.

   1. Reading PDFs with JAWS has become infeasible (Rahul Bajaj)

Message: 1