[blindlaw] Non-partisan Dialogue Animals/Disab.

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 19:58:47 UTC 2018

Regarding the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum

This requires 1 minute to read. Thanks so much. I have enjoyed a busy year, including, a busy summer. All comes through the grace of the Grand Architect.

To all things, there is a season. So sayeth the holy scriptures.

As such, I am now turning to Mid-Atlantic Lyceum related activities. I note some accomplishments this year as well as the course moving forward. I recently enjoyed a working lunch with Matt, our talented, final, chief.

  *   In June, the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum partnered with Baltimore Mediation to hold a reception.
  *   In August, the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum held a salon.
  *   The final issue of the journal has been finalized at last. It is at the publisher. It will produce the paper-based copy, which Joshua will manage in terms of distributing.
  *   The Mid-Atlantic Lyceum served as a low-level sponsor at the dialogue in Boston.

Matt is one of the favorite men I have had the pleasure to mentor by way of the Lyceum and its noble goals of brokering non-partisan dialogue in animal and in disability circles. (On a female level, I continue to admire our third chief I think it was, Niki.) Trust me that, in dealing with the animal and the disability communities, the idea of non-partisan dialogue is not always a popular one. Matt, as our new Treasurer/Secretary, shall partner with me to wine down and then close the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum.

Sincerely,
G. Norman
C.E.O., President, and Co-Executive Editor