[blindlaw] themis bar prep accessibility

James T. Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 18:05:11 UTC 2018

Good to know. I took Kaplan and, though they provided the materials in
an accessible format, the native format was marginally accessible at
best. I was also underwhelmed by some major gaps in coverage of material
tested on previous exams. I suppose I will know just how serious those
gaps were in a week and a half. Needless to say, I would use Themis, or
at any rate not Kaplan, if I ever need to take another bar course.