[blindlaw] Braille Business Cards

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Mon Apr 1 22:41:08 UTC 2019

There are companies that do braille business cards. The following URL will
take you to the website of a company that does this.  (I am not associated
with the company at the URL provided below, and cannot attest to the
quality of their work.)

http://www.access-usa.com/Services/biz_card.htm

I am a certified braille transcriber and can do this sort of thing also. I
usually limit the braille to Name, Phone number, and E-mail.

For 100 cards I will charge $50. You will ship the printed cards to me and
I will braille them, and pay shipping to return them.  Larger lots get
progressively less expensive per unit.

I work with individual cards one at a time -- brailling cards that have
already been printed.  My price is a bit more expensive than outfits that
can print and braille the cards in large sheets and then cut them into
pieces; their process is cheaper because they can use an embosser to do
these large sheets before cutting out the final cards.

_don

Don Winiecki
Handid Media Systems • a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org
208 571 8096