[blindLaw] QRead As a Substitute for Adobe Reader

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 15:31:07 UTC 2019

Wow! Preview is productive these days? I used it back in 2015 my In first semester of law school. It was horrible. I had to take so many steps to do my work it I was horrible. I had to take a leave of absence and the rest was down hill from there. How has it improved? Can you now copy text and paste it into another document and it actually paste text instead of an image of the page?

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone